If you want to be as successful as Bill Gates or Steve Jobs, then start cultivating these habits today.
We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, if we want to be successful, we need to develop the habits that successful people have.
In this article, we are discussing success not only in terms of financial gain. Instead, we want you to achieve a holistic kind of success as an entrepreneur, which includes:
- Achieving your target amount of sales
- Being able to contribute something worthy to society
- Gaining the respect of your employees
- Doing something you love
- Creating a product or service that will serve as your legacy.
If you are ready to achieve all of these, then start building these 10 success habits!
10 Success Habits That Will Dramatically Improve Your Business
“Success” means a deep commitment to the pursuit of the fullness of life. Along the way, the following ten habits of success will serve to improve all areas of life, both personal and professional.
- See the value in every detail.
- Practice mental clarity.
- Listen by sending messages, not just hearing them.
- Make lists.
- Write down your thoughts in a journal.
- Love what you do.
- Be willing to pay the price.
- Practice self-coaching.
- Engage in physical activity.
- Give back.
–by Sherrie Campbell
To read the full text, please go to Entrepreneur.