There are ultimate truths in life that we just need to accept.
Do you notice how sometimes, no matter how much you try to achieve something, you still can’t have it? Yes, it is important to have unwavering determination when reaching for our dreams, but certain things are just beyond our control.
These truths in life can be a bit harsh, or may sound unfair. But once you’ve learned to accept them, your expectations and mindset will be changed. You will learn to let go of things that are just making you feel stressed and anxious. By acknowledging these harsh realities of life, you can focus your effort on things that you can control.
Which of these harsh truth have you learned to accept by now? Or which one are you still struggling to deal with? Please share it with us in the comment section.
1. You can’t control a lot of things–but you can control how you respond.
2. Life isn’t always happy–but there’s value in both the bad and the good.
3. Nothing lasts forever–and that’s a good thing.
4. We can do our best and still fail–and it’s not our fault.
5. You’re not everyone’s cup of tea–and that’s OK.
6. The past is gone–but you can build a great future on its foundation.
7. The beliefs of others are not your concern–acceptance is.
8. Some people and situations are harmful–and there’s strength in walking away.
9. Deceit and games don’t fuel careers–trust is the key.
10. Many things you can’t choose, but you have a choice in everything you do.
–by Lolly Daskal
To read the full text, please go to Inc.com.