They are the quiet and the shy ones.
They are the ones who would rather read a book, watch a movie or hang out in their room alone—the introverts.
They shy away from parties and gatherings, and when cornered into attending one, they would feel as if being burned alive and would want to fly back in the safety of their room instantly. I should know. I am one of them.
They are the likes of President Barrack Obama and everyone’s favorite muggle who created the wizarding world of Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling.
Yes, introverts are shy, but they are highly intelligent and creative. They get along with other people and they make good friends, too. A lot of them.
Popsugar posted an article about the habits an introvert may adopt in order to succeed. Hey, just because you are shy does not mean you cannot conquer the world!
Read on below and share your thoughts with us in the comment section.
10 Habits of Successful Introverts
What do Barack Obama, J.K. Rowling, and Audrey Hepburn all have in common? They are considered to be people with introverted personality types, often perceived as shy or socially awkward, but really full of extraordinary talent and abilities.
These deep-thinking do-gooders have many qualities that make them perfect for leadership, success, and power, and here are just a few of them:
- They look before they leap.
- They form deep, meaningful relationships.
- They can work independently to get things done.
- They take the time to appreciate things.
- They are actually great public speakers.
- They help foster a team environment.
- They are able to keep their emotions in check.
- They are OK with thinking and working outside the box.
- They know when to call it quits.
- They make their own happiness.
–by Hilary White
To read the full article, please go to Popsugar.